There are answers…
……………………………………………… There is hope
“I thought I had been on the snow-covered trail all along.
But now I realized that not only was I not on the trail, but I also had no idea how long
I had been off the trail or even where I was. I struggled as I climbed the nearest hill-top.
But all I could see in every direction was just trees and mountains;
and I was alone….”
It is so very easy to become lost and disoriented. But God will not give up on you: He will help you find your way. He wants the best for you and He wants to help you fulfill your destiny.
- On-Site and On-Line appointments available. Click here for more information
- Support Groups
- Phone Conferencing
- Counseling and Ministry On-location
- Helpful Resources
- News Letters
Pastoral counseling is provided from a Biblical perspective on a donation basis
Contact us here or phone 1-855-505-0020
What types of issues do we address?
- Ritual Abuse
- Physical abuse
- Emotional / verbal abuse
- Spiritual oppression
- Healing from traumatic family dynamics
- Healing from traumatic religious experiences
- Illness or injury of self or others
- Sorting through emotions relating to your past
- Painful early childhood memories / relationships
- Coping with the effects of forced separations (loss, military, illness, etc.)
- Premarital / marital counseling:
- Preparing for a healthy marriage including working through past traumas to limit interference in your future marriage
- Dealing with wounds within your marriage to improve or restore harmony
- Interpersonal conflict
- Distant from God / others
- Conflict Resolution
- night terrors
- victim advocacy
- difficulty with focusing, memories, flashbacks, internal distractions, etc.
- Workplace issues
Training, education and experience are certainly beneficial and we firmly rely upon all three. However, as Pastoral counselors, we see life as all-encompassing, with every experience affecting all of who you are in spirit, soul, and body including the emotional, cognitive, and relational aspects of life. Every part of your being is influenced by every other part. Inner unrest often leads to emotional instability, physical illness, and disease; while physical trauma often leads to inner unrest. Of course, all of this affects emotions, relationships, employment, family and all areas of life in a real way.
Pastoral counseling addresses the heart of who we are and how we respond to life’s challenges. When the heart is free from oppression and finds inner healing, other issues often fall into place.
Pastoral counseling applies modern concepts with ancient proven principles to every area of life; it is practical and effective.
Video and phone appointments are available as well as on-site appointments in the North Central Idaho areas of Grangeville, White Bird, Riggins, Cottonwood, Ferdinand, Nez Perce, Winchester, Culdesac or Lapwai, spalding, Asotin, Lewiston, Clarkston, Orofino, Kamiah, Kooskia, and Stites, Idaho.
Please contact us if we can be of assistance.
There are answers – There is hope
Thank you for the information. I also shared it with a couple of my friends and it was very helpful.
Thank you. I am so glad I found out about you. Praise God! Blessings to you. There is so much to share.
I feel very blessed to be a part of this meeting. You have helped encourage my becoming a better man in my walk.
Thanks for responding so quickly to my questions and concerns.… I appreciate meeting others like me.